He is sooooo freakin' cute! I love his blonde hair. Henry reminds me all the time of Logan. I think they make a lot of the same facial expressions. Pretty fun. How is Pocatello treating you? Have you gotten used to your new place yet?
Oh my goodness. He is absolutely adorable. Look at that little tike ( sp?) he looks all grown up and i just barely saw him a week or two ago. Shan your kid rocks!
3 comments:
He is sooooo freakin' cute! I love his blonde hair. Henry reminds me all the time of Logan. I think they make a lot of the same facial expressions. Pretty fun. How is Pocatello treating you? Have you gotten used to your new place yet?
Oh my goodness. He is absolutely adorable. Look at that little tike ( sp?) he looks all grown up and i just barely saw him a week or two ago. Shan your kid rocks!
Too CUTE!!! :)
Post a Comment