My little sister, Rusti, came to visit us over the weekend. While she was here we decided to do a little shoe window shopping. We walked into Famous Footwear and Rusti stumbled upon The Boots. She simply
had to have Logan try them on. They were a perfect fit and went very well with the Wranglers he happened to be wearing that day. We all fell in love! Even Kevin couldn't deny how cute they were. Rusti insisted on buying them and now Logan cries every time I try take them off. He even made me put them on over his pajama pants this morning. He is attached to The Boots.

7 comments:
so cute!! looks like an idaho kid that's for sure :)
oh man those are cute on him! :)
So cute! Just need a hat now. :)
Dear Shannon, Your kids is absolutely adorable. He looks just like a little cowboy. Thanks for taking pics :)
Dear Shannon, Your kids is absolutely adorable. He looks just like a little cowboy. Thanks for taking pics :)
I think Jake is bursting at his (Wrangler) seams right now!
Kate so wishes she had those. Heck, I wish I had those! Except maybe in red. . .
Post a Comment