You should try tasting it yourself. Haha..it's pretty gross. Wyatt preferred the oatmeal. You could try stirring making it with formula instead of water. That might help. Can't wait to see you guys at Christmas!
That's about what Arley thought his first time as well.
Hmmm... I guess a mission to Korea might not be in his future! Sorry Tony!
I am loving his face in that last picture. Brinley is not a fan of the rice cereal either. But she did love the oatmeal when we gave it to her.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You should try tasting it yourself. Haha..it's pretty gross. Wyatt preferred the oatmeal. You could try stirring making it with formula instead of water. That might help. Can't wait to see you guys at Christmas!
That's about what Arley thought his first time as well.
Hmmm... I guess a mission to Korea might not be in his future! Sorry Tony!
I am loving his face in that last picture. Brinley is not a fan of the rice cereal either. But she did love the oatmeal when we gave it to her.
Post a Comment