Sep 14, 2009

And in this corner, weighing in at the 95th percentile...

BOOYAH

This week, we took our son into the doctor's office. Part of the procedure of baby checkups is that they first check his weight and general health. When the nurse put Logan in the scale, I could have sworn I read this on the register:
Weight: CHUNK

Or, maybe it was 15 lb 11 oz, or something like that.

Ok, I'm the first to admit that my two-and-a-a-half month old son has a low center of gravity. I just hope that the weight of his cheeks doesn't stunt his growth (if his gene pool hasn't already done that.) The good news is he'll make a great first round draft choice as a linebacker in next year's fantasy football leagues.

Pick a chin and pinch it!


Logan's first endzone victory dance

By the way, Logan started rolling over a couple of days ago. We are pretty excited about that!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

love me a chubby baby!

Anonymous said...

Love it! Did you know that he weighs more than Paige? He looks so cute and I can't wait to see you guys soon.

Tony and Sarah Hendricks said...

Love the chub and love the BYU shirt!

Meggan Hayes said...

CHEEKS!! (yes Shannon I yelled it)