Jul 18, 2009

The Nursery

Logan's room has been done for a couple of months now and I have been meaning to post pictures ever since but am just getting around to it. So, here they are.

When we first moved in the walls in the baby's room were covered in permanent marker. So, Kev had to paint before we could do anything else.




Rather than getting a crib we were just planning on buying a pack-and-play because they are so much cheaper, but, thanks to Kevin's parents we were able to get a beautiful crib. Plus Kevin's Mom got us the bedding set we had our eyes on, which I love! Thanks Mom and Dad Hendricks!



The rocking chair we got from my sister Betsy and it has been awesome. It only takes about a minute to rock Logan right to sleep. He loves it!

Also, thanks to everyone for all the other great gifts we've received. Logan has enough clothes to last the first year or so, and I don't think we will have to buy diapers for at least another month. There is no way we could have done this without every one's help, so thank you!!

1 comment:

Kevin said...

If you're wondering why I was wearing goggles while painting, it's because I accidentally used oil-based primer, which was burning my eyes out. It smelled like oil in there for at least a month.