Oh yeah! I love the belly! You actually look pregnant Shannon. How exciting!
You look so great by the way. I keep forgetting to tell you.
ha ha shan's a fatty! and i mean that in the nicest way possible....:)
I am so happy about a boy coming. You look wonderful and so cute.
Shannon you look so ADORABLE!!! I loved the pictures! I also love the new place. It looks like a step up from the first!!! Good Job! We are so excited for another nephew!
Yeah for bump pictures! Yeah for babies!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Oh yeah! I love the belly! You actually look pregnant Shannon. How exciting!
You look so great by the way. I keep forgetting to tell you.
ha ha shan's a fatty! and i mean that in the nicest way possible....:)
I am so happy about a boy coming. You look wonderful and so cute.
Shannon you look so ADORABLE!!! I loved the pictures! I also love the new place. It looks like a step up from the first!!! Good Job! We are so excited for another nephew!
Yeah for bump pictures! Yeah for babies!
Post a Comment